or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tyler Regas commented  · 

Considering the stunningly enormous volume of news and news sources, single key keyboard shortcuts should be at the top of the priority list. If you'd like to charge $2.99 just to get that done, consider me a supporter.

• Alexander Siliamov commented  · 

Yes that would be great. That would solve the issue I currently have: To mark my stream as read I have to go aaaall the way to the top right corner (I have a large screen ;)) and then aallll the way to the left to open up the next one.

• Marie Staver commented  · 

Yes please! This is/was one of the best things about Google Reader.

• Tyler Regas commented  · 

Very much so. One of the problems with news readers these days, aside from Reeder on Mac OS X and iOS, is that there aren't quick and easy ways to do with news what you want. You have to click here and click there and open this and that menu. It's a pain, so I don't do it. Since I've now been relegated back to the Windows world, I have to deal with the fact that Reeder isn't available on Windows, and I can't very well handle all of my news on my iPhone or iPad. Please, oh please, keyboard shortcuts, and make them single key. For example, S for starred, T for Twitter, F for Facebook, E for email, P for post to blog, I for InstaPaper, N for next story, P for previous story, and sync with Google Reader instead of just sucking up the OPML file. Reader may not be great, but it's fantastic as a backup tool.

• gfavaro commented  · 

This feature is important for those who desire a better mouseless navigation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base