I suggest you ...

if the former functions work, don't change them!!!

Lately, goodnoows runs like s"#** everywhere I connect to, and with every browser. The easiest and older functions of goodnoows, now don't work fine. For instance, marking as read all articles at once, or just one of them: i have to push F5, 2 o 3 times to do it. In addition, i just don't understand the improvement of the ever-hidding filter bar, cannot be more annoying
excuse my english

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminDaniel Franz (CEO / Founder, Good News) responded  · 

I’m really sorry to hear that you are experiencing these problems,

>> if the former functions work, don’t change them!!!

This is not that simple in software development. Sometimes you have to make architectural changes to be able to keep evolving the product. For me all the recent API changes did not result in any problems but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any. I need your help here. Could you explain your “mark as read” issue in more detail? Especially, why, under which circumstances do you need to press F5 ? I really want to help here but I need to be able to reproduce the problem to fix it. Any details help.

About the filter/label toolbar: Apologies if you don’t like it. I will keep trying to think of improvements there. Just as an explanation: More than 95 % users do not use it. So I was facing the problem of users asking me to get rid of it, and a minority of users heavily using it. I won’t remove it as long as there are users using it but I had to make a call about its permanent visibility.

Thanks for a response on the “mark as read” thing!

Daniel

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base