I suggest you ...

when i log in, it just goes back to the main goodnoows page.

I use twitter and only twitter to log into my account. it's been happening for about a week. i've used different browsers, but still no dice.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kristina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kristina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yea, it doesn't work. that was the first thing I tried. Then i tried switching browsers. short of internet explorer, I've tried it on every single major browser out there.

• AdminDaniel Franz (CEO / Founder, Good News) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These things are caused by hick-ups in the Twitter auth. Now even if fixed the problem could persist until you clean your cache/cookies (How to https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en ). Can you please try again and let me know if that worked.

As soon as we have managed to log you back in I recommend adding an email address and password to your Good Noows account.

it just brings me back to the main page, i can't see any of my feeds. how am i supposed to set up an email address to link my account to if it won't even let me log in? I've only linked my twitter account to goodnoows.

• AdminDaniel Franz (CEO / Founder, Good News) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kristina. What does "not working" mean? The log in is not working? Are you logging in with Facebook? Twitter? Facebook currently reports oAuth login difficulties.

If you want to be sure to always be able to log in don't rely on a third-party service and please create a Good Noows password (in the toolbar menu that has your name). Let me know, if you still have trouble I need more information.

(Also, competitive product Google Reader was deactivated yesterday and we experience a huge amount of traffic on Good Noows. Because of this our servers could be slow or even unresponsive at times. We are working on it.)

and now it's not working. this is so frustrating. this happens far too often. i've tried it in chrome and firefox.

Feedback and Knowledge Base